Armrests are an important part of a tattoo setup. If you do not have an armrest, the client will not be comfortable. And if the client is not comfortable then you run the risk of making mistakes. Tattoos on the arms are preferred by many people so having an armrest in your studio or your workspace is a must nowadays.
It will not only make your work easier but also keep your client comfortable and calm. So let’s take a look at some of the best tattoo armrests in the market.
Top Tattoo Armrests: By Best Performing Feature
Guide to Select the Best Tattoo Armrest
Below are Important Things to Keep in Mind While Buying a Tattoo Armrest.
The main purpose of an Armrest is to help the client be comfortable. So the Arm pad needs to be soft yet sturdy. It must be comfortable for the client but it should also not be too soft that you have difficulty working.
So, having a stable yet comfortable Arm Pad is one of the most important parts of an armrest. The Arm Pad must also have a good covering, such as PU leather, as it makes sure that the arm does not slip off.
The stand itself must be stable so that you can work on your client comfortably. If the stand is unstable, then it will be hard for you to keep your hand steady. So, always look for a tattoo Armrest that has stable feet.
A tripod system is always reliable, but a standard 4 leg stand is also good. You must also make sure that the screws and the bolts are all in good shape because a rusty screw can cause your stand to be unstable.
Most Armrests can be easily adjusted since each client is different and they may need to put their arm at a different angle or the height needs to be changed.
An adjustable Armrest makes sure that you keep your client comfortable, while also making sure that you have the perfect angle to work on their arms.
4. Easy to Set Up
Most Armrests need to be assembled before they can be used. If your armrest has too many bolts or screws, it becomes difficult to set up on your own. So always look for an Armrest that can be set up easily at home by yourself.
5. Strong Built
You will be having different people every day that will be using the armrests, so you must make sure that it has a strong structure that will not break easily.
If it breaks it could be disastrous. Always tighten the screws properly and double-check before using the armrest with a client.
Top 5 Tattoo Armrests: Deep Dive
1. New Star Tattoo Armrest
Easy To set up
New Star Tattoo Armrest is one of the most popular armrests in the market. It has a sturdy build and it is highly adjustable.
You can adjust the height as well as the angle of the arm pad. It has a tripod design, which makes it quite stable for working on.
This Tattoo Armrest can be easily moved to your desired area as well. Overall it is a simple yet very useful tattoo armrest that is liked by both the artist as well as the client.
Key Features and Specifications of New Star Tattoo Armrest
- This armrest features a foldable design, which means you can move it around easily.
- It has a tripod design, which makes it quite stable and prevents any wobble.
- New Star Tattoo Armrest has an adjustable stand, which can be fixed between 72.6-120.5cm.
- The arm pad is made from a thick sponge, which makes it very comfortable.
Pros and Cons of New Star Tattoo Armrest
- The simple design makes it easy to assemble.
- It is adjustable, making it great for all types of work.
- The foldable design makes it quite portable.
- It is not made with great materials.
Our take on New Star Tattoo Armrest
This tattoo armrest is lightweight, foldable, and easy to move. However, the best part about it is that it is easy to assemble. You can assemble it at home, without any extra help.
It only requires you to attach a few screws, and you are done. It is quite durable and requires minimal maintenance as well.
2. ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Arm Rest
Value for money
ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Armrest can carry weight up to 200kgs. This is why it can also be used as a leg rest. Its heavy-duty build makes it a perfect Armrest, as it doesn’t move or become unstable at all.
Its height is adjustable as well as the arm pad. This armrest is overall a great piece of equipment that is great for any tattoo studio.
Key Features and Specifications of ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Armrest
- Its height can be adjusted and it ranges from 70cm to 105cm, giving you a wide range of height.
- It has a thick cushion, which is comfortable as well as strong.
- ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Armrest can be rotated up to 180°, so you get a variety of adjustments.
- The cushion size is 40cm x 19cm x 4.5cm, which is quite big, thus allowing you to use it for both arms and legs.
Pros and Cons of ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Armrest
- It is quite adjustable.
- This armrest is not too heavy, so you can easily relocate it when needed.
- It is easy to build and set up.
- It can become a little unstable at times.
Our take on ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Armrest
This Tattoo armrest is an overall good quality stand, that is a great addition to your studio. It is adjustable, easy to set up, and great for both legs and arms.
The best thing about this armrest is that it is within a reasonable price range, thus making it one of the most value-for-money products in the market.
3. BARBALL Tattoo Armrest
BARBALL Tattoo Armrest is made from high-quality materials, which makes this armrest ultra-comfortable. It is also super stable and provides the artist complete control over his work.
This tattoo armrest has a four-legged design, which also helps keep the stand stable. It is completely adjustable; you can change the height and the angle of the armrest.
Overall, this is a very good tattoo armrest that will definitely be useful for your studio.
Key Features and Specifications of BARBALL Tattoo Armrest
- The pad covering of the tattoo armrest is removable, and you can clean it separately.
- It features a very comfortable cushion that is made with a soft sponge, leather, and MDF.
- BARBALL Tattoo Armrest can be adjusted from 27.6″ to 40.9″ in height.
- It is a multipurpose stand, as it can be used for arms as well as legs.
Pros and Cons of BARBALL Tattoo Armrest
- The four-leg design adds stability to this armrest, making sure there is no shaking while you are working.
- It is highly adjustable, which is always a great feature.
- It is one of the most comfortable armrests.
- It is quite heavy.
Our take on BARBALL Tattoo Armrest
This tattoo armrest is made with high-quality materials, and that also includes the cushion. So, we can safely say that this armrest is quite soft, making it very comfortable for the client.
Having a comfortable armrest is very important as it makes sure that the client will not fidget around while tattooing.
4. BSTOOL Tattoo Armrest Stand
BSTOOL Tattoo Armrest Stand is one of the most stable and high-quality armrest stands in the market. The frame is made from iron, and the cushion is made from a soft sponge and PU leather.
It is lightweight, yet the flat stand makes it quite stable to work on. You can easily change the angle of the cushion, but it will still be quite stable.
We can safely say that this Armstand is great for all tattoo artists, as well as their clients.
Key Features and Specifications of BSTOOL Tattoo Armrest Stand
- It is a multipurpose stand that can be used as an armrest as well as a leg rest.
- This Armrest is adjustable. The height can be adjusted from 68-100cm.
- It has a stable design, and the frame is quite strong, so you can be sure that there is no shaking.
- The cushion can be rotated up to 180°, so you can work with a large range of angles.
Pros and Cons of BSTOOL Tattoo Armrest Stand
- It has a portable design, as it weighs only 4.2 kgs.
- The stand features a thick foam that provides comfort to the client.
- The flat bottom provides stability to the stand, thus there is no risk of shaking.
- The stitching on the bottom is a little loose.
Our take on BSTOOL Tattoo Armrest Stand
This tattoo armrest is well known for its stable design. Stability is important in any armrest as it makes sure that you can concentrate on your work and you do not have to worry about any shaking.
This armrest provides exactly that. So we recommend this armrest to everyone who wants stability to be their first priority.
5. Autdor Tattoo Armrest Stand
Flexible and Adjustable
Autdor Tattoo Armrest Stand is a highly adjustable armrest. It can not only change in height, but the arm pad can rotate 360°.
This complete rotation allows you to fix the arm pad in any way you like, giving you complete control. Its tripod design is very efficient at keeping the armrest stable, and it also helps you change the height very easily.
Its non-slip bottom is also great for keeping the armrest stable. It is foldable and can be carried easily.
Key Features and Specifications of Autdor Tattoo Armrest Stand
- This stand is fully adjustable. It can vary from 27 inches to 64 inches in height. It can rotate 360° horizontally, and 120° vertically.
- It features a foldable design, which is easy to carry around and transport.
- The arm pad is made with comfortable material and covered with PU leather, which is easy to clean.
- Autdor Tattoo Armrest has a arm pad which is of the dimensions 10.5 inch x 11.5 inch x 3 inch.
Pros and Cons of Autdor Tattoo Armrest Stand
- It weighs only 10lbs, so it is very easy to relocate.
- Due to its highly adjustable nature, it can be used for both arms and legs.
- Its anti-slip bottom helps you keep your stand stable.
- The arm pad is quite small in size.
Our take on Autdor Tattoo Armrest Stand
There simply exists no other tattoo armrest that is capable of such a huge range of motions. The armrest is great as it provides you full control over the angle that you have to work on.
You can use it as a leg rest, or for the shoulders as well, due to this feature. If you are looking for a high-quality armrest that gives you full flexibility, then this is the one for you.
Comparison of above listed Tattoo Armrests
|New Star Tattoo Armrest||Stable||Comfortable||Adjustable||Good||Yes|
|ANDNICE Heavy Duty Iron Tattoo Arm Rest||Stable||Comfortable||Adjustable||Good||Yes|
|BARBALL Tattoo Armrest||Very Stable||Very Comfortable||Adjustable||Very Good||Yes|
|BSTOOL Tattoo Armrest Stand||Very Stable||Comfortable||Adjustable||Good||Yes|
|Autdor Tattoo Armrest Stand||Very Stable||Comfortable||Highly Adjustable||Very Good||Yes|
In a tattoo studio, it is very important to have good quality equipment. It makes sure that your client is at ease and they can be comfortable during the tattooing process.
A tattoo armrest is one of the most important pieces of equipment, as a lot of people want tattoos on their arms. A good-quality armrest is sturdy, adjustable, yet comfortable. You can easily choose your favorite from our list and get yours today.
If you are still not able to decide, then, check out New Star Tattoo Armrest Which is our choice for the best tattoo armrest.