Stigma hit the market in the late nineties and early twenties. Stigma has revolutionized the tattoo industry by bringing into foray fine works designed rotary tattoo machines and a simple way to control the ‘give’. (The pressure with which the needle hits the skin). Stigma is considered the best for making complex artworks.
In a way, this brand has convinced traditional tattoo artists to leave coil machines and to start using rotaries. The company’s primary motto is to focus on the affordable pricing of their lightweight devices and cater to beginner’s kits demands so that they can attain excellence. The brand is endorsed by many famous tattoo artists.
The other highlights of brand Stigma rotary machines are as follows:
- Built with excellent precision
- Constructed in excellent ergonomic design to provide perfect performance.
- The devices are reliable.
- They are equipped with Swiss motors, and
- All other parts are made in Europe and Germany.
- Hand-assembled and tested before final delivery
Table of Contents
- 1 List of Top 5 Popular Stigma Tattoo Machines
- 2 Top 5 Stigma Tattoo Machines: Deep Dive
- 2.1 1. Stigma Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine
- 2.2 2. STIGMA Complete Tattoo Gun Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit
- 2.3 3. Stigma Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- 2.4 4. STIGMA Professional Rotary Slider Tattoo Machine Gun
- 2.5 5. STIGMA Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
List of Top 5 Popular Stigma Tattoo Machines
Top 5 Stigma Tattoo Machines: Deep Dive
Let’s now go through some of the top-selling tattoo models from this brand catering to various purposes of tattoo lovers.
1. Stigma Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine
The stigma super-quality complete tattoo kit comes along with all the necessary accessories for perfect tattooing sessions.
Get rid of the old heavy-weighed machines and look for this fantastic equipment for tattoo art with many unique features.
Stigma EM125 is a very attractively designed rotary tattoo pen kit that operates with a DC connector. The exterior of the machine is made with a Space Aluminum frame and driven by a Japanese Motor.
So The brand offers a very brilliant tattoo machine that can be counted for its durability and performance. This pen is very comfortable for professional tasks.
Again Stigma EM125 kit comes with a 2-pack of 1500mah (interchangeably) rechargeable batteries lasting up to 6 hours each, depending on voltage usage.
For example, for lining, the operational voltage is 8-11v, whereas shading the recommended voltage is 6-9v. There are indicators on the battery to display different output voltages.
Hence this handy feature of using one battery while charging the other will never let you stop working.
It has compact, lightweight and can be easily carried anywhere with the help of an included travel case. Additionally, it has an advanced gear system that offers stability, reliable inking and accuracy during the process.
You have devoured off any noise or vibrations and experience smooth and quiet operations.
There is an included tape for a better grip. The kit comes with 20 needle cartridges, plus the device is very much compatible with all types of tattoo needles. The pen styled device is perfect for lining and shading.
- A tattoo pen
- 2 Lithium-ion batteries
- 20pcs cartridges (10×5RL+10×9RM)
- 5.5w D.C. connector
- two tattoo grip cohesive bandages
- Pair of gloves
- Plastic carry box
Specifications of Stigma Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Material: Space Aluminum
- Working voltage: 12V
- Motor – Japanese
- an advanced gear system
- Weight of pen machine: 112gm
- Needle protrusion: 0-4.5mm
- Stroke length: 3.5mm
- CE certification,
- one-year warranty
Key Benefits of Stigma Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Very lightweight and heavy-duty pen styled device
- Compatible with all cartridge needles
- medically tested and sterilized needles
- Accessories are of high quality in this kit.
- Quiet operations and Reusable structure
- Simple to shift ensures high performance
Drawbacks we noticed in Stigma Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine
- No artificial/practice skin is provided for beginners
- Inks had to be purchased separately
Our Opinion on Stigma Tattoo Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine
Stigma EM125 is a CE-certified tattoo kit with a lightweight tattoo pen with an advanced gear system and quiet operation. We highly recommended for intermediate and pro users invest in this right product for long-term artwork.
2. STIGMA Complete Tattoo Gun Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit
Stigma company is a professional tattoo manufacturer that understands the aspirations of a new tattoo artist. A beginner needs numerous tattoo supplies to learn the art, such as practicing skin and ink.
They can know better from the very beginning if an appropriate tattoo kit is provided to reach the intermediate level.
Stigma complete tattoo gun kit rotary tattoo machine power supply color inks with case (MK648) is equipped with necessary supplies and is a perfect tool for both shading and lining.
With a built-in slider technology, it had been developed to makes the machine needle smoother. Again the device runs on a powerful and robust motor system and can be operated flexibly with either the DC cord or a clip cord.
The machine is easy to control and has different power options. The best way to protect the gun and motor is to use less than 12volts under any conditions.
The device will perform excellently in the long run. Its heat resistant and hence optimal to use for long hours. The MK 648 is very quiet to work on.
The package comes with big-sized needle cartridges and uses the new disposable silicon grips, unlike other old models. Being Budget-Friendly, the kit comes with a one-year warranty on the perfect device for both shading and lining.
- A rotary tattoo gun with a motor
- 20pcs cartridges (5pcs of sizes -3RL,5RL,3RS,5RS)
- One- DC cord or clip cord
- Five colour inks for practice
- Disposable silicone grips
- Other accessories such as gloves, foot pedal, carry box, ink cups, practice skins, etc
Specifications of STIGMA Complete Tattoo Gun Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit
- Material: CNC-machined from aircraft aluminum
- Working voltage: 12V
- Motor: 10w Taiwan motor
- Slider technology
- Rpm: 8000
- Stroke length: around 4.0mm
- Weight of pen machine: 118gm
- CE certification
Key Benefits of STIGMA Complete Tattoo Gun Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit
- Smooth and delicate lines
- Safe for all skin types
- It Has all practice accessories for beginners
- Simple and easy operations
Drawbacks we noticed in STIGMA Complete Tattoo Gun Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit
- No instruction manual for setup.
- We need to purchase professional inks separately.
Our Opinion on STIGMA Complete Tattoo Gun Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit
This MK648 set is a new product with a complete set of accessories from brand Stigma; it is cost-effective and designed and manufactured for both novice tattooists and professional tattooists.
3. Stigma Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
Stigma manufactures amazing tattoo pens for artists. One more superb device we have picked from its product catalog is the EM122PB20KIT-1.
Again, this is a tattoo supply kit that carries a pen-type tattoo machine EM122-1 that is a highly stylish and excellently professional machine.
The tattoo pen is made with space aluminum alloy. This makes it super lightweight, anti-deform and anti-slip.
It is equipped with an 8volts Japanese motor to provide the user stability and sturdiness in performance. Also, the motor helps in offering low noise and quiet operations.
This kit comes with professional-level materials but fewer materials for practising. The tattoo machine long and continuous service with less heat.
This CE certified tattoo gadget is compatible with different sizes of cartridges. The included stigma silicone cartridges come in Aseptic Packaging and work fluently.
The grip covers are water-proof and sweat-proof, thus helping the artist to work efficiently. The compact design makes the kit easy to carry.
- One Black hybrid tattoo pen
- 20 pcs stigma tattoo cartridges (size-En05-1203rl, En05-1209rm)
- One 2m RCA connector cords
- One Digital adjustable power supply
- A Tattoo pedal
- A pack of tattoo cups
- 2 Cohesive elastic grip bandage
- 100 disposable covers
- Carry case
Specifications of Stigma Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Operating Voltage: 7–12V DC
- Motor: 8v Japanese motor
- LCD power supply
- Grip covers
- Stroke length: 3.0mm
- Needle protrusion: 0 – 3.5 mm
- RPM: 8000/min
- RCA interface
Key Benefits of Stigma Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- Smooth and delicate lines
- Adjustable power
- Low noise and vibration
- Perfect for micro blading
- High-quality tattoo supplies like bandage, needles and pedal
Drawbacks we noticed in Stigma Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- The power supply is not very plentiful.
- Some adjustment tools should have been included.
One opinion on Stigma Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
The stigma hybrid tattoo pen kit is highly recommended for shading and lining facilities, especially with a fantastic performance in making lines. Moreover, with this pen kit, one can do permanent makeup, eyebrows, lip line, etc.
4. STIGMA Professional Rotary Slider Tattoo Machine Gun
Stigma M625-1 is an excellent product for new tattoo artists. This machine is made with Zinc and Aluminium Alloy CNC and is available in different 4 colors – Black/Red/Blue,/silvery.
The package is a fantastic performance tattoo kit with a rotary machine, two adjustable tools and a DC 5.5 connector cable. The gun is compatible with almost all power supplies on the market.
This is a good tool as a beginner’s machine and hence can’t be used for a long time. But the makers have provided additional extra needle suitable for patterning and double card slots.
The gun machine runs under 9V, and the users are advised to follow the recommended guidelines about the power voltage for protection for more prolonged use.
Overall this machine has a powerful motor that offers Stable frequency and a moderate range of injection.
Equipped with a stable and firm connector cord, you get precise power generation and even gravity distribution. The embedded steel spring helps in reducing machine vibration and noise.
The design fits well in hand. Overall a well-balanced machine that is lightweight and affordable.
- One tattoo machine
- a 1.8m DC 5.5 connector cable
- 2*Adjust Tools
Specifications of STIGMA Professional Rotary Slider Tattoo Machine Gun
- Material: Zinc and Aluminium Alloy CNC
- Operating Voltage: 6v-10v (8-9v for shader,7-8.5v for liner)
- Motor: 8v Eccentric wheel drive motor
- LCD power supply
- Grip covers
- Stroke length: 3.0mm
- Needle protrusion: 0 – 4.5 mm
- Speed: 8000Rpm
- Weight: 214gms
Key Benefits of STIGMA Professional Rotary Slider Tattoo Machine Gun
- Operate in low power output (start voltage is 2-3 v)
- A good basic kit for new users
- It doesn’t get heated too quickly
- Available in different colors
- Strong magnetic motor
Drawbacks we noticed in STIGMA Professional Rotary Slider Tattoo Machine Gun
- Lack of practice materials like inks.
- It can’t be used for longer hours.
Our Opinion on STIGMA Professional Rotary Slider Tattoo Machine Gun
This tattoo kit with rotary gun M625 is a basic toolkit and is suitable for new learners.
5. STIGMA Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
If you are looking for something compact and stylish, this lipstick-styled pen kit offers you all. Having a perfect combination of accuracy & perfection, this Stigma Complete Tattoo Kit Pro can be held very nicely.
The machine in the kit is very delicately given a matte texture. The device is stable for shading.
Technically the gadget is equipped with a Taiwanese motor that ensures less heating while in operations. Also, it can be used for a much longer time.
One of the outstanding aspects of the machine is that the device works with an advanced gear system that offers quiet operation and reliability. There is an in-built shock absorber in the machine.
Additionally, the kit comes with a New Digital Tattoo Power Supply that works in four different mode- Sleep mode, Normal mode, anti-Fatigue mode and strong mode.
The various working modes save energy and extend power life. To get quality performance, it is advisable to connect with the provided perfect digital tattoo power supply.
Now, if we talk about needles, the lightweight tattoo machine is compatible with all standard cartridge needles, and the kit comes with 20 branded cartridges by Stigma for precise work & grey shading. This easy to use Stigma machine comes with one year of guarantee.
- One professional tattoo machine pen
- 20 pcs tattoo needle cartridges- (3RL+9RM)
- One digital adjustable tattoo power supply
- One tattoo foot pedal
- One practice skin and grip bandage
- One cable cord
- One pair of gloves
Specifications of STIGMA Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- Material: Aluminum Alloy CNC
- Operating Voltage: 6-11v (6~9 V for shading and 8~11 V for lining)
- Motor: 10v Taiwanese motor
- Digital power supply
- RCA Connection
- Stroke length: 3.5mm
- Needle Depth: 0-4.5mm
Key Benefits of STIGMA Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- Simple, classic, and offer precise line work
- Attractive lipstick style pen tattoo machine
- Silicone practice skin can be used on both sides
- The included grip bandage is more sweat-absorbing and absorbent.
Drawbacks we noticed in STIGMA Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
- Professional colored inks are not included in the kit except black.
Our Opinion on STIGMA Complete Tattoo Kit Pro Tattoo Machine Kit Rotary Tattoo Machine Pen
From power supply to packaging, this stigma tattoo pro kit is very professional equipment. Fashionable design and the smooth operation had made us include this in our list.
Tattoo drawing is becoming more and more sophisticated day by day, and so are the machines. To make complicated designs with ease is what a tattoo artist is looking for.
Top companies like the above-GERMAN brand Stigma are working hard to make better pieces of equipment with their inventions of lightweight, affordable, and quiet machines. Stigma’s rotary tattoo machines ensure freedom of movement for tattoo artists.
We hope that with the help of our top recommendations of the various Stigma rotary tattoo machine and kits, you can choose the best option available in the market on behalf of features, price, and performance.